Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2023: For young people searching for work in banking, the Bank of Maharashtra is now a fantastic opportunity. For the position of Specialist Officer, applications from qualified applicants are now being accepted.
Specialist Officer Scale II and III Project 2023–24 will be hired through this recruitment process. 225 positions are up for grabs in this hiring spree. Candidates who are qualified and interested in applying for these positions should do so before the deadline in the format specified.
Use this website to apply
The sole way to apply for the position of Specialist Officer at Bank of Maharashtra is online. Candidates must do this by going to the bank’s official website, located at bankofmaharashtra.in. Any other method of application will not be accepted.
There are 29 different positions that are open for application through this recruitment procedure; specifics are available in the online notice.
How will the decision be made
Candidates will be chosen for these positions based on the results of the IBPS exam. A 4:1 ratio of candidates will be called in for interviews. You can go to the official website to learn more details. Also be aware that February 6, 2023, is the deadline for applications.
What is the cost of the application?
Candidates from the UR, EWS, and OBC categories must pay a fee of Rs. 1180 + GST in order to apply for these positions. The cost has been set at Rs. 118 for the SC, ST, and PWD categories.
Apply as such
- To apply, first visit the bankofmaharashtra.in official website.
- Go to the “Careers” tab here. Next, select the Recruitment Process tab, and then select Current Openings.
- Click on Scale II & III Project 2023–24 Specialist Officers.
- The following step is to register on the IBPS website.
- Select the position, complete the application, and upload the required papers now.
- Take a printout of the form at this time.