Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: This news is very good for those who have the passion to serve the country. The Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification announcing the commencement of the registration process for the post of Assistant Commandant.
The process for this recruitment is starting from tomorrow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment through the official site joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 9 February 2023. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through the steps mentioned here.
This recruitment drive will fill 71 posts of Assistant Commandant – General Duty, Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical / Electronics) and Law 01/2024 batch in ICG.
Application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the fee. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 250 for this campaign. While SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates can pay the application fee using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. For more details candidates can take help of official site.
how to apply
- First of all candidates visit the official site of Indian Coast Guard, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- After this candidates click on the link of Assistant Commandant posts available on the home page.
- Then candidates register themselves and fill the application form.
- Now candidates upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Then the candidate click on submit.
- Now Use the candidate confirmation page.
- Finally, candidates take out a hard copy of that page.
Read this also-